Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Qustn Technologies' flag ship solution is ready to travel across the shores of US and Canada, after seeing unprecedented growth in the domestic market.
Qustn presence in the Indian market and the accreditation from NASSCOM and other bodies have given us some valuable information on the far reaching audiences for its solution and its extensiveness as not only as a training tool but beyond.
The mobile first application has received accolades on its online/offline usage. It has been in the forefront on how innovative technology could send valuable information in the form of training material or assessment or critical knowledge and much more in the form of data or video that could be disseminated to distributed users.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 2 - 3 Years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech
Salary: INR 2.5 – 6 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Telephonic Round
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Interview
- Participating in business requirements and design review session and implementing it in web-application
- Develop new user-facing features
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop Cross Platform, Mobile APP. using Phone gap.
- Test, Troubleshoot, Maintain & Deploy.
- Planning & Delivering on Terms & Conditions.
Skill Set Required:
- Experience in Native Code Development.
- In depth knowledge and experience of working with PHP 5 - MVC Frameworks like Code igniter, Zend, symfony. Cake etc.
- Web Services - Experience in developing REST APIs, XML and JSON.
- Good knowledge of CSS, HTML, html5.0.
- Should have knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Should have experience in developing mobile sites
- Should have experience in designing, Development and maintenance of mobile apps for the product.
- Unit testing must be strong.
- Must have MySQL knowledge.
- Must be comfortable in working agile development environment.
- Strong logical & analytical skills.
- Job Responsibilities: PHP Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 2 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT