Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Primesys Technologies is in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. In today’s world, organizations will have to rapidly reengineer themselves and be more responsive to changing customer needs. Primesys is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey by identifying new growth opportunities. They are a fun, talented team who love working together and have a passion for building remarkable software that people love to use. We go the extra mile to make sure we give our customers exactly what they need, when they need it, and anticipating their future needs before they appear on the horizon. They makes use of the best and most suitable technologies for each project we work on. We have extensive experience with the Agile methods, Iterative Development and also make use of a modified Waterfall model. With extensive international offshore project experience, we ensure that our geo-location does not hamper the project in any way. We accomplish this by means of effective voice and/or video conferencing and flexible working hours - to offer you a boutique service alternative at beneficial rates and without any inconvenience.
Salary: Starting INR 2 LPA ( Negotiable according to skills of candidate )
Desired Experience: Minimum 1 year
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Write clean and well designed code with detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Software Development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developin web services.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: PHP Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: IT