About The Company :
Kromozones Software Pvt. Ltd. is Noida based technology company which helps car rental companies to Promote, Manage & Distribute their business online. They provide technology solutions to Car Rental Companies. The company is a fast-growing startup with a focus on next-generation solutions in travel and transport industry. Their product is promoted with the name "MindYourFleet". Their Product offerings: Website, Booking Engine, Mobile Apps for customer, driver & booker, Dispatch, Invoicing, B2B Log In, Fare group & Fare Management,Driver & Car Management,Booking Management.
Job Location : Noida
Educational Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech (CS/IT/EC/EE), BCA/MCA, B.Sc/M.Sc. (IT)
Desired Experience : 6 months - 2 years
*Male candidates are more preferred.
Salary Details :
- INR 1.44 LPA to INR 4.5 LPA (Depends on the candidate's skill and performance)
- 20% to 30% Hike over current CTC (Depends on the candidate's skill and performance)
Probation Period : 6 months
Bond : No
Job Description :
- Write “clean”, well designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
Skill Set Required :
- Proven software development experience in PHP - If worked on Zend Framework - BEST MATCH.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc).
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
*Kindly DO NOT apply if you do not have the required skills.
Interview Process :
- 1 Written on Basics of PHP & SQL
- 2 Technical Rounds (Max Time 90 Mins to 120 Mins)
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0.5 - 2 Years
1.44 - 4.5 LPA