About The company
Live Deftsoft Informatics (P) Ltd. is a 100% export oriented unit (EOU) registered with the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), with a flagship office based in Colorado, USA. Their objective is to encourage, promote and boost Software Exports from India. Their strong commitment towards a responsible business practice reflects in everything they do - from the transparency of the communication and work with stakeholders to the unique benefits they offer to the employees and clients.
Deftsoft provides an equal opportunity to everyone with an environment that allows them to grow and learn. Their unique and simple work culture endorses creativity and teamwork, and also encourages the employees to keep up a healthy work and life balance. They frequently update their employees with new technologies that can help them to learn more. They develop distinctive and exceptional solutions that help the clients to take complete control over online business in real time.
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.Tech/M.Sc/M.Tech
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Understanding client requirements and functional specifications.
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications. Ensuring foolproof performance of deliverable.
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments for timely delivery of project. Sending regular updates regarding project status to concerned Team Lead/Team Manager.
- Keeping track of project as per Software Development Life Cycle. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
-Clear understanding of object oriented programming/modular programming (essential).
- Strong technical comprehension and experience in application programming using PHP 5 and MYSQL. Knowledge of programming with Scripting Language(s) like Jquery and web based technologies.
- Good hands on experiences in CMS’s like Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, Magento etc.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and Frameworks like Cake php, Smarty, CodeIgniter, Zend, Yii.
- Good knowledge in CSS, Java script, AJAX, HTML, XHTML, XML.
- Clear understanding of "RDBMS" and / or Database Architecture. Must have a good understanding of browser compatibility issues.
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E.
1 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA