Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
iauro Systems Pvt. Ltd. was started in early 2009. iauro Systems Pvt Ltd focuses on Mobile, Cloud and BigData domains. iauro has delivered projects from single line of concept to finished market ready products. iauro also focuses on new, upcoming, disruptive technologies like IOT, iBeacons, Wearables, Data analytics, etc.
Some of the specialties: iPhone development, iPad development, Android development, mobile apps development, Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, Hadoop, NoSQL, Map Reduce, MongoDB, Redis, IOT
Salary details: Upto Rs 4 LPA (depending upon the candidate’s experience and interview performance)
Probation: 3 months
Desired experience: 1 year and above
Job Location: Pune
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible for creating highly scalable web apps that thousands of users interact with daily and building real products for the web and should be able to present examples of the work done.
- The candidate will be working with a team of UI designers, programmers, and server admins, to bring brand new concepts to market.
- Maintaining, contributing and adhering to the programming best practices and guidelines and confidentiality on all of the above, given the sensitive nature of some projects.
- Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies and designing and coding the superior technical solutions and efficient and logical databases for clients.
- Recognizing system deficiencies and, implementing effective solutions.
- Consistently delivering high-quality services to clients.
- Excellent programming skills
- Knowledge of MVC framework in PHP like Zend, Node JS
- Knowledge of LAMP architecture, MySQL, MongoDB
- Experience in creating Rest/Restless web services
- Basic knowledge of OOP and web server
- Desired Skills: PHP Frameworks, AWS, NOSQL databases, Github knowledge
- Experience building and delivering highly scalable, reliable, and complex software systems
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
- Job Responsibilities: PHP Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT