About The company
Green Apples TechSystems Pvt. Ltd. is a technology products company making and selling products for Education & Health Sectors. The company is founded by well experienced professionals with unique knowledgebase in end to end product life cycle, in-depth technological know-how, extensive business and managerial expertise with more than two decades of industry exposure. The founding team brings their innate unstinted passion for technological innovation and a vision to bring transformational technology products to the masses to help and improve efficiency in their day to day lives.
Green Apples’ product in healthcare sector is named MedGre and is aimed at US market. MedGre is a complete ambulatory EHR (Electronic Health Records) software product that is certified by US government accredited certifying agencies.
Desired experience: 1-2years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/MCA
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 3-5LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- PHP5 - Candidate should be a top-notch PHP5 developer, familiar with the latest features in PHP 5.2.X and 5.3.X.
- MySQL - Modern database development expertise, words like 'trigger' and 'view' should be part of your vocabulary.
- Object Oriented Development / CS Background - Ideal candidates should understand object oriented development, and apply OO concepts to everything they do. Formal CS background or experience preferred.
- “Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.”
- Self-Starter - Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction.
- Should have ability to use independent judgment to adapt and modify concepts and approaches to specific projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision with technical aptitude
- Ability to pro-actively take initiatives and propose solutions
- Extremely motivated and determined; Ability and willingness to travel when required
- Candidates will work on web based application in education & healthcare verticals
We are looking for talented PHP/LAMP web developers to build web enabled applications. These individuals will be working on design, coding and testing of the WebApp and ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, extensive PHP5/MySQL development experience and will be able to get up to speed quickly.
Candidates should possess bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or MCA with1-2 years(2+ years will be an added advantage) experience
1 - 2 Years
3 - 5 LPA