About The Company:
A team of creative people which will do individual concept or idea creation for every brand and offers custom web development and internet marketing services bringing over Five years of experience in designing as well in marketing..
GAP Infotech is coming up as a leader in the market with various major projects which includes Portals, Softwares, business promotion and Projects for new business ideas and implementation.
GAP Infotech offer a full range of web design solutions for businesses,service industry as well as individuals. Our team of professionals with proven experience in the field of web design and development are capable of providing best quality web solutions, including complex database integrated websites, ecommerce websites, intranet development and website redesign & maintenance solutions.
At GAP Infotech, our customers are our most important asset for us. That\'s why we work with a passion to provide the best, most cutting-edge solutions possible. Your success is our success, which is why we have a team of experts that can handle every area of your marketing plan - from designing a web site, to building jaw-dropping copy, to teasing out the best ideas possible for your business. We don\'t just follow trends online - we set them!
Profile: PHP Developer
Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years
Salary Details: INR 1.8 LPA – 3 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 3 Months
Job Location: Gurgaon
Tentative Date of Interview: will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
• Write “clean”, well designed code
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Proven web development experience in PHP
• Core PHP knowledge is mandatory
• Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, Java script, AJAX etc
• Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc)
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
NOTE: Only Male candidates should apply.
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
1 - 3 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA