About The Company:
Epic Tech was born out of an internal IT team which was part of a bigger financial services company. Being an independent IT solutions provider equips the team with a wide array of tools and ideas to enable our customers to get the best output from their technology budgets.Epic Tech is infused with a start-up like environment. The team thrives on continuous learning and sharing of knowledge. Epic encourages creative thinking and rewards staff for innvotion. The team comprises of developers, designers, analysts, testers, project managers, leads and writers.
Salary: INR 1.8 to 3.6 LPA
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 2-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
We are looking for 2-4 years of experienced software professionals who has a passion for
programming. In this position, software engineer will be responsible for handling all parts of
SDLC process. Commencing with requirement gathering, use case development, product design,
module design, coding and testing followed by deployment will be a part of your responsibility.
- Knowledge of tools like Net beans, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Wamp, XAMP will be an added advantage.
- Should have the knowledge on Web services, CMS, word press, TCP/IP.
- Coordinate development and architecture across global development teams to ensure consistent patterns and approach.
- Define and help enforce standards and best practices for all development tiers, release management, source code control, and documentation.
- Understanding of open source E-commerce like Magento, opencart, Prestashop.
- Adaptable to work frameworks such as Code Igniter, CakePHP.
- Should have excellent analytical skills.
- Good communication skills are must
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
2 - 5 Years
1.8 - 3.6 LPA