About The Company :
Inspired by a vision to fulfill the missing links, for quality services in the above areas, creating accountability for the service and creating& evolving processes for fast transforming IT sector. A group of service oriented professionals came together to create a corporate setup tocater to the global software and consulting Service needs. Campionit e-Services was incorporated in 2015, at Hyderabad, in close proximity to the global corporate houses. Campionit e-Services is an Innovative, agile, adoptable to market trends and a forward looking Team, inspiring and exploring new business boundaries for service provisioning in Software consulting, Engineering and IT domains.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Years of experience: 1-2Year(s)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech,BSC,BCA
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2015
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.5 LPA to INR 2 LPA(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview, experience and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 20 March 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Development of web-sites/applications independently.
- Perform integral work on developed sites/systems.
- Integrating modules(payment methods, google maps api etc.) and other required functionality using different APIs etc.
- Converting PSD(photoshop) designs into respective responsive HTML,CSS,JS.
- Performing HTML to CMS conversion (wordpress etc.).
- Resolving issues/bugs on implemented sites/systems on different platforms.
- Creating, Maintaining and performing various Database related tasks.
- Meet project deadlines.
Skill set Required-
- Knowledge of Wordpress is a must.
- Knowledge in working with different APIs.
- Knowledge of PHP Frameworks.
- Must have capacity to work independently (End to End Delivery) and also as a part of team.
- Must be able to create websites independently.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work
- Technical Round
- Technical Screening
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: PHP Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: IT