Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
BR Softech is an ISO: 9001: 2008 certified web & mobile apps Development Company and it has offices in USA, Canada and Australia and headquarter situated in India. We have a team which includes 150 highly skilled, experienced and fully energetic team members.
BR Softech is an IT consulting and solution provider of next generation business collaborates throughout the world. With comprehensive intelligence system across diverse industries and domains, we work with clients to turn them into some most successful and high performance organizations. Sharpen edges through innovation and continuous learning. BR Softech is leading the industry since 2010 and turn into most promising brand. At BR Softech, success is guaranteed backed with our efforts, hard work, customer- centric approach and organised team effort.
Job Profile: PHP Developer
Job Location: Jaipur
Desired experience: 1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech. / M.Tehc. (CS / IT) / MSc. / BSc. / BCA / MCA
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA (Depending upon Experience and skills, and interview performance)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Excellent working knowledge of Web application development
- Advance coding Skills in corePHP
- Excellent working knowledge of MySQL database
- Excellent understanding of Cross Browsers compatibility
- Excellent working knowledge of OOPs
- Good understanding of CakePHP or other frameworks
- Advance working knowledge of AJAX
- Ability to take up R&D activities and resolve issues
- Strong working knowledge of Ecommerce and payment gateways
- Advance understanding of various Content Managements Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Should be a good team player, well motivated and well organized
- Should have experience of working with remote teams and communicating and coordinating with onsite counter parts
- Job Responsibilities: PHP Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT