Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company :
BenErg Digital Marketing is a web design, mobile application development, web hosting & digital marketing agency in India. Not like other digital marketing companies BenErg Digital Marketing also offers responsive web design, web development, mobile apps development, reseller web hosting, SE0 services, email marketing, social media marketing and online advertising.
Job Profile: Senior PHP Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired experience: 3 - 5 years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE/BCA/BA/B.com
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 4.2 LPA - 7.2 LPA (Th salary depends on experience/skills of the candidate )
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
- In this role the applicant will work within the application development studio providing:
- Advice on the most appropriate technology to deploy on their project
- Advice on how to breakdown the project deliverables into sprints
- Advice on unit testing and general testing approaches
- Develop code frameworks, patterns and snippets that can be used by participants
- Assist with coding approaches and issues as they progress through their project
- Implement and teach peers how to approach the software development life cycle for their project(s) – version control, unit testing, build management, release management, configuration management and system testing
- Advice to participants on industry best practice with regard to writing code: naming conventions, patterns, libraries, OO design and code library management.
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback based on coding standards, best practice, code quality and potential issues.
- Facilitate and present short presentations on key development topics that are common to industry projects
- HTML4/5, JQuery, PHP and MySQL experience within a PHP framework like codeIgniter, Zend where you\\\'ve worked as a hands-on team lead or senior developer designing, building, testing and deploying web applications into massive realtime multi-user production environments.
- Three to four years experience in object-oriented PHP development
- In depth experience with PHP 5
- In depth experience with PHP frameworks – CodeIgniter, Zend
- Experience designing and building interactive websites and applications
- Experience with HTML5, HTML5 for mobile sites, JQuery Mobile, PhoneGap
- Experience with PHP security, MVC, Testing frameworks, Systems Architecture
- Experience with MySQL, Linux, Apache, GIT / Subversion, Selenium
Interview Process :
- Technical Round
- HR Rounds
- Job Responsibilities: PHP Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 7.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT