Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company: Our business and product strategy is based on an in-depth understanding of the needs of our customers. The management team and advisory personnel have extensive business, software, and transportation industry experience. Ayat is quickly becoming the leading provider of scheduling/route assignment/dispatching applications for the dispatch-related industries, such as taxi, limousine, shuttle, courier, delivery, and the service industries. We complement deep industry and technology skills and focus on business solutions with process frameworks and applications outsourcing capabilities. We offer a team of e-commerce design and development, well experienced in PHP with WordPress, OpenCart, OsCommerce and Joomla. Our has 25+ QUALIFIED TEAM offers Desktop Management Interface (DMI) Services which generates a standard framework for managing and tracking components in a desktop, notebook or server computer, by abstracting these components
Desired Experience: 2 - 3 Years
Last Date to Apply: 20-06-2016
Tentative date of joining : Will be communicated post registration window
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA - INR 2.16 LPA
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Responsible for writing server-side web application logic.
- Should develop back-end components.
- Should know how to Connect the application with the other (often third- party) web services.
- Support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application.
- Should be available to develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks.
- HR Round
- Final Round
- Job Responsibilities: PHP Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 2.16 Lacs
- Industry: IT