About The Company:
Value Research offers software developers a chance to work as part of a small, innovative team that is focused on a fast growing vertical. Besides designing and developing the systems that serve clients, we are also developing a suite of web-based software products targeted at the mutual fund research and distribution industry. We are NOT a services company--all software development work is for our own products and services.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0 to 5 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch: 2020-21
Salary: INR 4 LPA - INR 10 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for developing systems and a suite of web based software products.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Comfortable working in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Follow industry best practices.
- Programming ability /functional correctness/ programming practices:
- (Ability to code accurately, efficiently and ensure timely programming)
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- Should be able to work across the languages.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github.
- Analytical ,logical and problem-solving skills
- Apart from technical skills, some domain understanding in personal finance (mutual funds, insurance, and/or stock markets) would be a plus.
- We’re not hung up on a specific amount of experience but are unlikely to hire a complete fresher. But that’s not a rule.
- If the idea of working in a small team with an informal atmosphere and lots of scope to think and innovate excites you, you should get in touch with us.
- Online Assessment
- HR Round
0 - 5 Years
4 - 10 LPA