Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: Upto 4 LPA (Salary no bar for good candidates)
Bond: 1 year
Tentative date of Interview: Last week of January
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Written test
- Face to face interview
- Knowledge of designing database schema, and setup/administration of MySQL databases using PHP MyAdmin
- Self-starter with high standards, able to work independently or on a team and open about offering options/solutions.
- A solid understanding of XML/JSON and Web Services PHP 5 very comfortable with object-oriented PHP.
- Add new features, modify and support existing code and databases, for existing websites.
- Maintain a workable coding environment bug / issue tracking, version control Experience in 1 or more PHP based CMS or frameworks like CodeIgniter, Zend Framework, CakePHP, Drupal, Joomla, Wordpres, etc. will be an added plus.
- Worked with payment gateways integration will be add plus.
- Worked with Social media integration like, Facebook, Twitter, G+ etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Open Source CMS platforms including Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, and the ability to implement complex sites and create custom components, modules and plugins as necessary.
- Familiar with major productivity and design software packages (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite).
- A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
C/C++ ,JAVA, .Net, PHP, iPhone and Windows Development
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E.
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 4 LPA