Desired experience : Fresher
Probation / Training Period : 4 Months
Salary : Rs. 1.2 LPA – 1.8 LPA ( Based on the candidates performance in the interview )
Tentative date of interview : To be Shared Post Registration process is over
Tentative date of joining : Immediate
Interview Process :
- face to face Technical Round & HR Round
Skills Required for PHP Developer:
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Should have clear basics in PHP.
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
- Sending regular updates about project status.
Skills Required for Android Developer:
- The candidate needs to have a high logical ability and high computer programming ability in Java & similar platforms.
- Knowledge in developing/ testing/ integrating Android applications would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of OOPS Concepts, Design Patterns.
- Should have good communication.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 28th July, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds doesn\'t work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA