About the Company:
Infiniticube Services Private Limited is a full scale IT & Software development company with presence in four countries Torino (Italy), Limerick (Ireland), Chester (UK) and New Delhi (India). Our role is to deliver innovative and personalized services to organizations of any scale to keep up with rapidly evolving the digital business environment with convenience, peace of mind and a supreme return of investment. We intend to establish a great partnership with organizations whether it’s a startup’s need from concept to prototype or an enterprise’s demand for developing and maintaining of complicated products.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- We are looking for a full-time PHP & Word Press Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating Word Press themes and plug-in.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Can implement custom features related to high level business logic.
Skill Set Required:
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to write and interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN).
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Good to have skills in any of the PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter or Laravel.
- Telephonic Round
- Technical Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA