Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the worlds most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Profile: PG Associate
Job Location: Willing to Relocate as per business demand
CTC: INR 2,60,400/-
Apply their accounting and finance knowledge to the Application Management and System Integration work in the space of Enterprise wide Resource Packaged solution particularly in Financial solutions
Learn the technical and functional aspects of specific domain under Financials , conceptually and practically with hands on scenarios
Adopt the soft skills required to deliver the job as described below.
The job would typically involve :
- work with senior consultant on a project as shadow consultant
- study the project related Design Documents
- learn the business processes specific to the client
- understand how the domain solution is configured for the client
- learn the project management tools and the overall provide support environment for the client
- work on the Incident or Problem tickets raised
- work on the realization of the configuration design realization
- work on the Functional Documentation and convert them into Technical Design Documents
- Master the art of written &verbal communication required for status reporting of the project or Service Level Agreement compliance reporting and actively give the relevant inputs to the project manager
- M.Com:2016 graduates
- Should have scored 60% and above in their Post-graduation.
- No current backlogs.
- Not more than 1 year of gap in their educational career.
- Willing to relocate as per the business demand.
- Can join immediately.
- Should have less than 6 months of work experience.
- Must have Graduation and Post Graduation marksheets.
Technical / Skill interview
- Job Responsibilities: PG Associate
- Education: M.Com.(Hons.)
- Salary: 2.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT