About the company:
Hourglass Research is an Intellectual Property (IP) Research and Analytics company, providing end-to-end solutions to organizations around the world. We help organizations around the world secure, manage and monetize their IP assets. They cater to a global clientele that includes “Fortune” listed corporations, law firms, SMEs, startups and VCs. Founded in 2010, Hourglass Research aims to help customers gain a competitive advantage by leveraging their IP opportunities. With offices strategically located in Silicon Valley, California and India, we have been ensuring customer delight by leveraging on value and time zone advantages.
Job location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: Fresher
Batch: 2016 - 2017
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech ( EC/EE/CS)
Salary: INR 4 LPA - INR 5.5 LPA(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
- Work on all types of IP projects with a special focus on patent drafting, prosecution, prior art searches, patent landscape analyses, and licensing in the hi-tech domains including electronics, semiconductors, networking, IT, telecom, etc.
- Interact directly with technology experts on a day-to-day basis.
- Conducting comprehensive searches and analysis of technical and patent information using online databases.
- Deliver value-added technology and IP commercialization reports.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong written and verbal communication is a must
- Strong analytical capabilities and logical reasoning
- Time management skills
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Technical interview
- HR interview
- Essay writing
Last Date to Apply: 4 December 2017
0 - 0 Years
4 - 5.5 LPA