About the company
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From their founding in 2009 to their launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Salary: Rs 2.4 LPA
Courses Required: Any Graduate
Job Location: Guwahati
Desired experience: 0 to 2 year
Bond: 2 months rolling contract with the company (Based upon the candidates’ performance the contract will be renewed)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- The candidate will be responsible for providing the Uber experience to every driver he/she encounters.
- The candidate will be welcoming them to the Uber platform, introducing them to a more flexible working life where they can be their own boss and manage their own business.
- The candidate will be required to answer questions, upload important personal documentation and vet drivers to ensure that Uber have only the best.
- Onboarding drivers, training them, entering their information and account details into the system and collecting their documents
- Supporting them and solving their problems related to devices, payments, quality, issues.
- Helping to get more cars and drivers in order to make Uber the first choice. Spread the word about Uber and educate partners about its benefits.
- Candidate should be good at customer facing roles.
- S/he should be a hustler and be ready to do all kinds of work on ground.
- The best of the best get an opportunity to become a Full Time Employee as an Operations Co-ordinator or other roles within a year.
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.)
0 - 2 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA