Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About Aspiring Minds
Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills.
Aspiring Minds’ research group is at the forefront of technological innovations in the field of computer science. The group publishes high quality technical work in the best conferences and has designed products which are used by over a million users today. The group constantly engages with the best academics and innovators across the world and constantly engages in outreach programs in the form of talks, presentations and events organized by the group’s engineers.
Specifically, the group has presented talks at labs like Microsoft Research, IBM T.J Watson Research Center, Xerox Research, and the Indian Institute of Science and at IITs. The group has started initiatives such as ML-India and Data science for kids, which have gained traction from a user-base across India.
The group also organizes ASSESS, an annual international workshop to review the latest in machine learning based assessments technologies. It now plans to scale these events to other cities and countries.
Job Profile: Outreach Specialist
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 6 months - 2 years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA - 4 LPA
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
-Your role would be to manage the group’s outreach program and find new ways of engaging with collaborators.
- You will report directly to the CTO of Aspiring Minds.
- Develop campaigns with a goal to increase visibility and adoption of the group’s initiatives
- Reach-out, organize and manage technical talks, webinars, seminars, calls and visits with academic and industrial collaborators.
- Discover and develop new and different ways of reaching out to the scientific community.
- Actively partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as key stakeholders, PR, creative, and research engineers with a focus on all consumer touch point requirements
- Organize and manage events which highlight research achievements and other outreach activities of the research group.
- Maintain the research group’s current public websites and social media accounts.
- Manage the research group’s hiring process and find creative ways of attracting top-quality technical talent to join the research group.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent communication, creative and interpersonal skills
- Curious about macro trends in the scientific community and keeping an eye out for new outreach channels
- Innovative thinking and an attitude to go beyond the tried and tested ways
- Entrepreneurial DNA and possessing a constant itch to get things done
- Degree no bar, anyone with a can-do attitude can apply
- Job Responsibilities: Outreach Specialist
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM, P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT