RAPS Group is among the fastest developing business conglomerates that enjoy a commendable presence in the core sector of Indian economy.
The group led by RAPS as international films production house within this time has grown to become one of the leading business conglomerates of India..
Job Location: Chandigarh
Desired experience: Fresher
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA + incentives
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Job Description / Skill Set Required:
- Reputed Canada based company is seeking female team members with enthusiastic, engaging personalities who possess impeccable ethics and professional etiquette skills for outbound calls.
- You will be working from home and assessed weekly based on your performance.
- Outbound call center experience would be an asset.
- Successful candidates must have:
- Exceptional VERBAL and written English language skills, outbound telemarketing, help desk or customer service experience is preferred.
- Post-secondary degree in a communications, marketing and/or technology-related field preferred, but not essential.
- Strong work ethic and enjoyment of challenges. Goal-oriented with a desire to learn and grow Ability to work well, both independently and as part of a team. Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred.
- You will be provided with training on an ongoing basis and should expect to achieve goals that are set weekly, monthly and quarterly with your client, your team lead and your peers.
- Shift is from 7:30 pm to 3:30 am
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA