About the company: Nippon Data is a CMMi Level 5 Company. Formed in 1994, Nippon Data is a leading IT Consulting and Technology firm. Nippon Data works closely as a Service provider with leading Clients world-wide. Our vision is to provide our clients competitive business advantage using cutting edge technology for the solutions we offer.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech
During Probation(3 Months) – INR 2,000
Post Probation – INR 2.4 LPA – INR 3 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products
- Evaluate Oracle features and Oracle related products
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures
- Take care of the Database design and implementation
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
- Perform database tuning and performance monitoring
Tentative date of joining: June
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Face to Face Interview
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA