Client is a leading automobile manufacturer company in India.
Positions: Oracle Apps Techno functional Consultant (On Third Party Payroll)
Roles and Responsibility:
1. Experience / Knowledge on Oracle E-Business Suite P2P/O2C cycle is desirable.
2. Support and development experience on AP, AR, GL, FA modules is desirable.
3. Basic technical knowledge of the RDBMS / oracle database concepts including query optimization and performance tuning.
4. Experience / Knowledge on the Oracle based application development technology like Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, SQL, PL/SQL is must
Job Description in details:
1. Understand user requirements and how they translate into application features
2. Finalize system specifications for new application including prototype creation.
3. Write high quality code to program complete application within deadline.
4. Perform unit and integration testing along with functional and non-functional testing.
5. Troubleshoot and debug applications and provide application support
6. Develop technical document and user manual
Competencies / Skills:
1. A team player with excellent communication skills.
2. Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
3. Customer orientation
Degree and Streams: B.tech/B.E in Computer Science / IT or in any other branch with relevant IT experience
Batch: 2016 / 2017
Academic Percentage: 50% or above
Work Experience: 2 + years
Job Location: Gurgaon
CTC: 2 + Year - 480,000 per annum
Interview Location: Gurgaon
Interview Rounds: Technical & HR round
Joining: Immediate Joining
Interview Schedule: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
2 - 3 Years
0 - 4.8 LPA