About The company
QAI Global Services (QGS) provides advisory and consulting services for deployment of best practices and process improvement engagements in areas including Quality, Innovation, Project and Programme Management, IT Service Management, Testing and Service Excellence to name a few.
QAI Global Institute (QGI), the workforce development division of QAI engages with individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.
QAI is currently servicing over 300 clients in over 35 countries and our offices are located in USA, India, China, and Singapore.
Website address: www.qaiglobal.com
Job Profile: Operations & Resource Management
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.tech/MBA
Probation/Training Period: 4 months
Salary: Rs. 1.8 LPA to Rs. 5 LPA (Depending upon the performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Written Test
-Multiple Face to face interviews
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The incumbent will be a part of the Business team at QAI and will be broadly responsible for the following:
- Coordinate with internal/ external clients for running successful business operations
- Create and manage integrated and easy to implement systems and processes
- Resource management for the entire Delivery team a QAI
- Central point of contact between Delivery team, business development, finance and other teams
- Preparing MIS & other statements with a view to apprise management of operations status and assist in critical decision making process
- Partner network relationship management.
Client Relationship Management
- Proactively manage client needs to avoid any escalations
- Attend to client queries and issues and resolve client escalations
- Client follow ups, service reminders etc.
- Monitor CSAT through various tools such as surveys etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing multiple stakeholders
Operations & Resource Management
B.Tech/B.E., MBA, MBE
0 - 3 Years
1.8 - 5 LPA