About The company
Darwin Labs is a Gurgaon based studio & incubator working on bringing our three verticals(Virtual Reality, Blockchain Technology & AdTech) together. Darwin Labs was founded by Sahil Baghla, Nikunj Jain and Ayush Varshney with an aim to bring together a passionate team and create innovative break-through products. Darwin Labs is a culture; a culture of ideation, experimentation and execution driven by just one word “Evolution”.
It is their desire to evolve, both personally and communally as mankind that breathes through the close knitted fibres of our team and their products.
Website address: www.darwinlabs.io
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0 to 6 months
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA to INR 4.5 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Must be a self starter
- Proficient Leadership skills and Interpersonal skills (Should have worked in a core team of college events or must have done a startup in college)
- Ability to work in a highly challenging environment
- Responsible for coordinating with respective team members/ departments
- Conducting primary and secondary analysis/ research as per the requirement
- Making insightful monthly presentations to give gist of findings
- Flexibility to do multiple things at the same time
Why Darwin Labs?
Darwin Labs is a culture; a culture of ideation, experimentation and execution driven by just one word “Evolution”. It is our desire to evolve, both personally and collectively as mankind that breathes through the close knitted fibers of our team and their products.
- The most challenging environment to test and push your skills in the whole country.
- Free snacks, because we work better on a full stomach.
- Free coffee, because that our fuel to reach great successes.
- Casual dress code, because a genius at work does not need to dress to impress.
- Flexible timings, we don't mind you coming a bit late or going a bit early since you're delivering awesomeness.
- Every month we celebrate our success at Farmhouse Parties.
- Must be excellent in Communication Skills
- Ability to multi task and work independently
- Analytical abilities and attention to details
- Task 1 (Digital Task)
- Task 2 (Digital Task)
- CEO Round(face to face)
Operations Executive / Research Executive
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 0.5 Years
3.6 - 4.5 LPA