About The Company
Uber Technologies Inc. is an American multinational online transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It develops, markets and operates the Uber mobile app, which allows consumers with smartphones to submit a trip request which is then routed to Uber drivers who use their own cars. As of May 2016, the service was available in over 66 countries and 449 cities worldwide.
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers.
Probation Period: 3 months
Salary Details: INR 1.8 LPA
Required: All Graduates
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Shift Timings: 8 1/2 hour a day - 6 days a week (rotational off)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Overlooking a team of 6-8 brand ambassadors.
- Ensuring smooth operations at the Airport.
- Monitoring his teams performance and getting the best out of them.
- Owning up for metrics delivered by his team.
- Travel: Occasional travel to the Airport (ideally once or twice a week) (TA of Rs.200 per airport visit would be provided)
- Excellent communications skills. (English, Hindi and Telugu)
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA