Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Travel Boutique Online (A Unit of Tek Travels Pvt Ltd), India's leading B2B travel portal, offers its business partners the best cost effective air fares,hotel reservations, holidays, insurance,&destination packages.TBO extends its technology in Dubai & in other countries
Website address: http://www.travelboutiqueonline.com/
Desired experience- Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training Period/Probation Period: 6 months
Salary: Rs. 1.2 LPA – 1.8 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Date: will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that , the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- Communication skills (English) round
- Manager level round
- HR interview
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Candidate will be involved in out-bound sales activities.
- Candidate must have basic Destination knowledge.
- Candidate must possess good Communication both Verbal & written and should be able to interact with agent partners, suppliers and hoteliers
- Candidate will be involved in updation of the hotel confirmations, amendments, refunds, waiver, and cancellation, handle book out situation and provide satisfactory solutions to the clients in keeping financial considerations
- Candidate should be willing to work in shifts including night shifts for 24/7.
- Candidate must have an instinctive ability to exercise good judgment in manipulating the formal elements of visual communication such as contrast, scale, color, pacing, and typography.
- Candidate must be able to use them effectively to develop new and appropriate visual solutions to complex communications problems.
- Job Responsibilities: Operations Executive
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: Retail