About The Company:
mPokket is a smartphone based platform for students to borrow money. Using the mPokket mobile app college students can borrow up to Rs.2000 for a period of 1, 2, or 3 months to meet their cash requirements. On repayment date, loan amount has to be repaid along with a convenience fee. Users need to complete a simple one-time registration process on the app that takes 5-10 minutes. Once this is done, they are eligible to request cash at any time. The money is delivered to their Paytm wallet instantly or to their bank account within a day’s time. Students can pay the repayment amount using their Paytm wallet, Debit card, or NEFT.
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Desired experience: 0- 1 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/ Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2018
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: During Training: INR 8,000/Month Stipend Will be given.
Post Training: INR 1.20 LPA - 1.44 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
Candidates are required to function under different processes assigned to under the Followinjg process
- OnBoarding – Help with On boarding of the registered users to complete the profiles and get them onboard
- Customer Service – help with customer services with various backend activity
- Collections- Work on overdue accounts for recovery of Loans due for Collections
- Basic Computer Skills
- Language Proficiency – English , Hindi. Knowledge for Telugu/ Tamil/ Kannada would be added advantage.
- Face To Face
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, BHM 4 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr.
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 1.44 LPA