About The Company :
IndoInvesting is one of the most advanced online investment management portal in India helping investors with personalized and automated, AI driven investment solutions.Operated by QuantMagnum Technologies Pvt. Ltd., it is a young and fast growing - product based - FinTech startup and is co-founded by an experienced team of IIT Alumnus and technocrats with several years of international experience with global hedge funds and global financial services firms.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Desired experience: 0- 3 years
Course Specialization: BBA,BCA,B.Com,BSc,MCA,M.Com.
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2.0 LPA To INR 2.5 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 26 October 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Entering important client data into systems
- Creating profiles of clients
- Servicing business partners and clients for their queries related to statements and reports
- Filling up forms and completing KYC formalities
- Coordinating with different stake holders to ensure smooth operations
- Experience in back office operations is preferred but not mandatory
- Freshers are also welcome for this role
-Face to Face Round.
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., BBA, BCA, M.Com.(Hons.), MBA, MCA
0 - 3 Years
2 - 2.5 LPA
Banking & Finance