Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
i2e1 is a technology start-up founded by IIT and IIM graduates which provides an innovative and best-in-class platform to enable businesses such as Cafés, Pubs, Restaurants, Spas, etc. a compliant Wi-Fi environment and use advanced data analytics and machine learning to enhance clients\' businesses. Headquartered in Delhi, i2e1 launched its services in February 2015 with some of very reputed businesses across Delhi NCR. The company is now expanding its operations in Bangalore and is planning to build a very strong on-the-ground operations team. Experts have called us the next big thing in technology.
- During Training: INR 1.8 LPA + Performance based Incentive
- After Training: 17% increment + Performance based Incentive
Training Period: 3 months
Desired experience: 0 to 1 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
The candidate should be confident to take up multiple responsibilities as follows:
- Plan and business development and ops activities
- Business development - Generating leads (Pubs, Cafes, Restaurants, Spas, etc.) for i2e1 smart Wi-Fi solution through sales visits, calls etc.
- Manage existing client relations - Monitoring the existing installations, Handling client problems, provide assistance in troubleshooting on-call or on-site (as and when required)
- Installation of i2e1 system at client sites (plug and play system, no specific technical knowledge needed)
- Handling other operations responsibilities - documentation, client invoicing, testing, procurement, etc.
- Candidates will get to work directly with the founder(s).
- Ownership, outcome orientation and proactiveness are essential qualities.
- Excellent communication (English and Hindi/Kannada)
- Must have his/her own conveyance (Bike/Scooty) and good knowledge of the city
- Ready to join a start-up at very early stage
*Only those candidates should apply who are willing to join in fast-growing start-up at very early stage and want to grow with the company.
- Written test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Operations Executive
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT