About The Company:
At Happay, were on a mission to provide businesses the simplest, one stop solution to meet all their travel & expense management needs. Our industry-leading technology solution is used by over 6500 customers across 40 industry verticals and includes conglomerates like PWC, the Tata Group, the Landmark Group, Wellspun,JubilantFoodworksandmanymore.
Funded by Sequoia Capital and Prime Venture Partners, were a team of 250 based out of Bangalore. We have won the CIO Choice Award and Technoloviti Award for the Best Expense Management Solution for two years in a row now (2019 & 2020). Deloitte\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Technology Fast 50 Award (2020) is the recent accolade in our kitty. Besides expanding our dominance in the Indian market, we are also gearing to launch our solution in the international markets very soon. We are looking for folks who are interested in a high-impact role, and are able to jump in right away to help us scale Happay to the next level of growth.
Profile: Operations Executive
Job Location: Bangalore (Due to Covid it is temporarily work from home but the candidate should be ready to join in Bangalore office once the work from office start)
Desired Experience: 0 - 0 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: 2.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate\\\\\\\'s performance in the interview and will be at the company\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: 11th Oct 2021 Onwards
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Roles and Responsibility:
● Ensuring execution of Operational Processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
● Responsible to follow best in the class processes in the company Customer Support, Payments, KYC, etc.
● Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a constantly evolving business environment
● Driving a culture of getting things done on time with high quality of service
● Ability to follow-up & coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders
● Following up clear metrics for performance measurement & turnaround times for each of the key processes
Minimum Requirement / Qualification:
● Any Graduate
● Good Written & Verbal Communication skills (Fluency in English & Hindi speaking is mandatory)
● Good Analytical & Logical Reasoning skills
● Proficient in MS Excel (to do analysis & reporting)
● Optional – Exposure to Customer support or banking is plus
Video Call with HOD
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant
0 - 0 Years
2.8 - 2.8 LPA