Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Founded by three IIT grads, Stayglad.com is India\\\'s first online platform for on demand beauty services. They ensure standardization of the services offered and pricing along with marketing and logistics of the process ensuring their service providers and customers an impeccable experience. They also focus on safety and security of their service providers. They are well funded by top tier VCs.
The company is developing a platform connecting beauticians and customers seamlessly. They plan to revolutionize the traditional beauty industry by enabling the service providers to start their own business while our customers can avail these services on the go, anywhere at their homes or offices.
Please note: Only Female candidates should apply
Salary: Rs.1.8 LPA to Rs.3.5 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 3 months Probation/Training would be done on the job
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 to 2 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining:Â Immediate
- The candidate will be required to run key processes for the company
- Improving the efficiency of the existing processes to scale operations
- Designing new processes and leading a team of junior executives.
- Managing and scheduling customer appointments & handling all day-to-day operations
- Running key process independently and understanding business metrics and monitoring them
- Working across multiple functions - Operations, Business Development and Marketing
- Taking regular feedback from customers and monitoring customer satisfaction level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Hindi and Kannada.
- Good understanding of MS Office and the ability to liaise with different teams.
- Verbal and Aptitude Assessment
- Work History and Case Study Round
- Final Interview RoundÂ
- Job Responsibilities: Operations Executive
- Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT