Probation / Training Period : 15 Days
Salary : 1.44 to 1.8 LPA ( Based on Candidates Performance in Interview )
Tentative date of interview : To be shared Post Registration
Tentative date of joining : Immediate
Interview Process :
- Telephonic Round
- Face to face Round
- Working with clients helping them in setting-up their Classpro trial account& ensuring their success
- Provide ongoing support to users, via phone, e-mail & chat, to ensure their success with Classpro. - Retaining clients with extremely smooth relationship management.
- Conduct on-going online meetings with users to communicate best practices.
- Identify at-risk renewals and work with engineering and product teams to devise methods to retain such accounts. - Candidate will be responsible for Lead generation, calling and fixing appointments with clients.
- Conducting Online demos to prospective clients, demonstrating the software and explaining about the features and functionality of the product.
What we are looking for in you ?
They are looking for people who enjoy multi-tasking & would love to work in a startup. The role gives you a lot of flexibility along with some important responsibilities.
- No experience required, whatsoever.
- Some prior exposure or sound understanding of e-commerce.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a MUST.
- You need to be a problem solver who is fanatical about customer support.
- Successful track record in a client-facing role is a plus.
- Customer experience is on the top of your mind, and you keep thinking how other business could have served their customers better.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 28th July, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds doesn\'t work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 0 Years
1.44 - 1.8 LPA