Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
We are a B to C start up in automotive sector. We help customers by reducing their hassles in repairing and maintaining their cars. Additionally, we provide users with multiple quotes from different dealers on their car requirements such as denting-painting jobs, car servicing and car wash. This helps them pick the most cost efficient and top rated dealer for servicing. We also oversee the entire repair process for higher customer satisfaction.
Company Website: http://bumper.com/
Profile Offered: Operations Executive
Desired Experience: 0-3 Years (Freshers can also apply)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate (Only Male Candidates)
Salary Offered: INR 2.0 to 2.5 LPA (Based on candidates' experience and competence)
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Description: To ensure that the service/repair request is met by the service center with the highest quality and within the stipulated time. Explain the problems of the car to the service station and also help in communicating any further information or permissions needed by the car owner.
1) Ensure that the cars reach all the service centers in his territory in time and report any deviation.
2) Ensure all demanded repairs are done without any delay.
3) Resolve any customer complaints quickly to ensure high satisfaction.
4) Report to the Operations manager regarding any discrepancies in service quality.
5) Communicate any information and take consent on any change in service and costs.
6) Forming a communication bridge between the service centers and the customers to ensure that there is no understanding gap
7) Customer delight has to be achieved in all cases and all customer grievance are resolved to satisfaction.
Skills and competencies
1) Be a team player and understand the core values of the company.
2) Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
3) Ability to move around the city.
4) Flexible timings and the urge to deliver quality service
5) Basic understanding of cars
6) Experience in auto industry is appreciated.
7) Proficient in Kannada, English and Hindi
Interview Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
- Job Responsibilities: To ensure that the service/repair request is met by the service center with the highest quality and within the stipulated time
- Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 2.5 Lacs
- Industry: Automobile