Qikwell is a Bangalore based technology startup on a mission to improve access to healthcare in India. Qikwell has striven to bring transparency to selection/determination of a health care provider and making the visit experience better for the consumer
The Problem: Healthcare is a basic human need but often neglected by most of us due to our busy schedules. A visit to a doctor often starts with busy or unanswered phones, lack of information on doctor's availability and ends with long waiting and poor customer service.
Their Solution: Qikwell has a unique solution which clinics and hospital installs to ensure a pleasant patient experience. This includes information on doctors, live information on doctor's availability, online appointment booking, instant appointment confirmation, delay/or schedule change notifications and fair & transparent queuing system. Qikwell also helps you keep in touch with your doctors -- simple queries that may not warrant a visit can be answered by your doctor.
Training Period: 3 months
Salary: Rs 10,000 monthly stipend (during internship) Final CTC to be roll out based on performance
Date of Interview: 8th April 2015
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview (2 Rounds)
Please Note: Candidate having a bike is an advantage
Operations Delivery Manager:
- Candidate need to manage day to day Service Delivery operations and account relationships and achieve SLAs, maintain reports and Fulfil process requirements.
- Candidate should be responsible for the end-to-end delivery to the customers.
- Candidate should be responsible for client training, rollout support and hand-over of the system to the Support Team once live and stable.
- Candidate should be conducting Kick-off Meetings at Client Site.
- Candidate should be responsible for providing field support to the existing and new clients
- Candidate should be responsible for collecting quality data for provisioning of profiles.
- Candidate should have good Communication and problem solving skill quick Learner and strong prioritization skills.
- Candidate must have excellent comprehension capabilities.
- Candidate must be disciplined and target oriented and must be comfortable with usage and communication of technology products.
- Candidate should have positive Attitude and self-driven.
- Candidate should be open to travel at client site in Bangalore/ Out Station.
Network Development Intern:
A good Fit Qikwell is searching for some street-smart individuals who can become evangelists for their product and fuel our rapid growth. This role acts as the foundation in helping Qikwell achieve its objective of enhancing consumer experience in Healthcare.
- Candidate is responsible for signing up Doctors/Hospitals on to Qikwell Network. This includes online and offline research to create target list of top providers.
- Candidate need to setup meetings with doctors / top healthcare providers, meet them and sign them up as partners.
- Candidate need to clearly communicate the value proposition and benefits to partners and communicate the pricing and close the deal.
- Candidate need to actively generate, maintain and follow-up on leads/references.
- Candidate need to create and present metrics on a regular basis.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills in English.
- Candidate must be comfortable/willing to learn sales of technology products.
- Candidate must be disciplined and target oriented.
Operations Delivery Manager and Network Development Intern
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 4 LPA