Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From their founding in 2009 to their launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Salary: Upto INR 4 LPA(inclusive of fixed and variable component and depending upon candidature and interview performance)
Courses Required: All Graduates
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired experience: 0 to 3 Years
Bond: 3 months rolling contract with the company (Based upon the candidate’s performance the contract will be renewed)
Please note: Only Male candidates should apply
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The company is looking for hustlers to be a part of Uber's street team!
- The candidate will be required to scale up Uber's supply by carrying out on-field operations.
- This involves spending most (almost all) of your time on the streets of Hyderabad and being a sales ninja!
- Candidates need to first identify where they can source drivers. Then convince these drivers to drive with Uber . It is a complete field job
- Sharp and highly motivated
- Complete hustle
- High optimism
- Candidates with Sales background / Highly Interest in Sales should only apply
- Passionate about Uber
- This is a field job! Any time inside an office would be a luxury
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
- Job Responsibilities: Operations Associate
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT