About The Company
Uber Technologies Inc. is an American multinational online transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It develops, markets and operates the Uber mobile app, which allows consumers with smartphones to submit a trip request which is then routed to Uber drivers who use their own cars. As of May 2016, the service was available in over 66 countries and 449 cities worldwide.
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers.
Probation Period: 3 months
Salary Details: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 3 LPA(Based upon the performance during the interview process)
Courses Required: All Graduates
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Please Note: Only Female candidates should apply
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers, and they’re building a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Greenlight Locations (GLs) help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
We are looking to build a team of rock stars to provide quality support in our Greenlight locations in Hyderabad. We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills, who don’t shy away from in-person interactions.
You’ll be expected to help on-board new driver-partners, provide exceptional support, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. Working with Uber is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and deep-dive into Uber’s day-to-day-operations. You will work as a consultant for Uber on a contract basis with the potential for an extension based on your performance. In the past, outstanding performers have made it to full time roles at Uber.
As an Operations Associate-Greenlight Expert, you be responsible for the following:
- Deliver 5-star, in-person support to our partners
- Walk drivers through onboarding and all of the tools to be successful
- Help brand the Uber name and get driver partners excited
- Stay on the top of Uber policies and procedures
- Work with the Driver Operations team to make our processes even better
- Excellent communications skills. (English, Hindi and Telugu)
- Empathetic: Empathy towards driver partners and willingness to help them.
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Customer support team management experience strongly preferred
- A problem solver. You’re ready to tackle complex customer problems without hesitation.
- A mentor. You're able to guide and coach your team to improve performance effectively.
- Independent. You’re ready to manage a GL while balancing multiple priorities.
- Analytical. You use metrics and data to guide and drive your decisions.
- Opportunity to help shape the future of Greenlight Centres at Uber
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Group Discussion
- Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA