About The Company
Uber Technologies Inc. is an American multinational online transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It develops, markets and operates the Uber mobile app, which allows consumers with smartphones to submit a trip request which is then routed to Uber drivers who use their own cars. As of May 2016, the service was available in over 66 countries and 449 cities worldwide.
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers.
Probation Period: 3 months
- During Probation: INR 15,000 per month
- Post Probation: INR 2.16 LPAto INR2.4 LPA(Based upon the performance during the probation period)
Courses Required: All Graduates
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Please Note: Only Male candidates should apply
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
As a Operations Associate-Greenlight Expert, you be responsible for the following:
- At the Greenlight Centre, you maintain partner’ trust in Uber platform as the skilled expert, troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- You use problem-solving and people skills to assure our partners of swift resolutions to their problems.
- You also educate your team members about various products and processes while independently keeping your own know-how up to date.
- With your customer service brilliance and empathetic nature, you provide “expert” advice and support every day.
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work in high-pressure, fast-paced organisations in a ‘customer facing’ capacity
-Must be good at speaking in English, Hindi and Telugu
- Should have the knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Group Discussion
- Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BCA
0 - 1 Years
2.16 - 2.4 LPA