About The Company
Uber Technologies Inc. is an American multinational online transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It develops markets and operates the Uber mobile app, which allows consumers with smartphones to submit a trip request which is then routed to Uber drivers who use their own cars. As of May 2016, the service was available in over 66 countries and 449 cities worldwide.
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers.
Salary: INR 1.9 LPA to INR 2.8 LPA
Courses Required: All Graduates
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 to 2 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be the face of Uber for the partners.
- The candidate will primarily assist the partners with their queries and deliver a world class experience to every Uber partner visiting the GL.
- Help new partners join Uber
- Provide support to partners with their queries
- Ensure the highest quality of customer support in each interaction
- Find the best possible solution for the grievances for the partner
The following are the skills the candidates should posses:
- Customer Obsessed: You are obsessed with providing the highest quality of service and driving-up NPS.
- Problem Solver: You are a keen problem solver and you look at every problem as a step that will bring a new change.
- Patient: You are someone who can calm people down and send them back with a smile
- Bold: You are not afraid to take the right decision and you believe in what you do
- A background in customer service is highly preferred
- You must be fluent in Kannada
- A hustler with good people skills would be an ideal candidate
- Aptitude Test
- Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BCA
0 - 2 Years
1.9 - 2.8 LPA