About The Company
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From their founding in 2009 to their launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber\\\'s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Salary: INR 1.56 LPA to INR 2.16 LPA
Courses Required: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 to 2 year
Probation Period: 6 months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Troubleshoot the problems that are faced on a day to day basis
- Come up with innovative solutions
- Help the new drivers in onboarding
- Solving the issues for current drivers.
- Smart, Proactive individuals with fast learning attitude
- Fluent in Kannada
- Comfortable in interactions with driver partners
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS
0 - 2 Years
1.56 - 2.16 LPA