About the company
magicpin is India’s largest O2O platform that drives discovery and commerce for offline businesses. More than 2M users are hooked on to the app where they spend up to 80 minutes per day. We drive $200M+ of business to merchants on the platform and have grown 6x in the last 12 months, with partners ranging from large brands like McDonald’s, Beer Café, Decathlon, ITC, Emami, Pernod Ricard to thousands of local retailers across the country. The management team consists of seasoned professionals from Lightspeed VP, Nexus VP, Bain & Co, McKinsey, Walmart Labs, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs and educational background including IIT, IIM, Stanford and SRCC. The company has been invested in by Lightspeed (Oyo, Snapchat, Limeroad) and Google
Salary: INR 2.1 LPA to INR 2.5 LPA (based on experience and skills) + Incentive of 4000 K per month based on performance
Other perks: Medical coverage of 2L, Flexible working hours, Six-month performance review cycle, Friendly environment, 2 min walking distance from metro station.
One time cab and meal in the evening shift
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Job Location: Gurgaon
Courses Required: Any Graduate
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible for day to day operations
- They are responsible for ensuring that customers’ orders are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory manner, so customers return and refer the business to other potential customers.
- Solve problems for customers with challenging expectations
- If the representative is unable to resolve the issue, he refers it to a more senior representative, specialist or supervisor.
- Since they are on the front lines with the customers, customer fulfilment personnel will be responsible to improve their operations to better serve the customers.
- Ability to multitask and delegate tasks in an efficient and effective, motivating way
- Strong administrative & organizational skills
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Service oriented—going above the call of duty to exceed customer expectations
- Basic math skills (weights, pricing etc) and computer skills
- Sound problem solving abilities
- Aptitude test
- F2F Interviews
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 1 Years
2.1 - 2.5 LPA