About The Company:
AuthBridge is a leading provider of platforms and solution that enable trust. Our key services include instant identity verification, employment background screening, customer screening and partner due diligence. We have the delivery capability in more than 140 countries and a client-base across a broad spectrum of business, including Fortune 500 companies.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary Details: INR 2 LPA
Probation/Training Period: None
Courses Required: BE/B.Tech, Any Graduate
Desired experience: Freshers
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Ascertain verification process as per client guidelines.
- Conduct research to check Company authenticity.
- Follow up through call or emails with HR SPOC for closing verifications.
- Coordinate with companies and update database with concerned HR records.
- Coordination with other operations department for closures.
- Closures of employment checks as per the agreed TAT with client.
- Rework on checks if escalation raises.
- Purpose of the Role To follow the verification process as the client guidelines in an efficiently manner.
- Good communication skills.
- MS office, word, excel.
- Internet Research and Analytical skills.
- HR Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 0 Years
2 - 2 LPA