About the company:
Squad combines crowdsourcing and AI in one platform to help solve large-scale operational processes. Humans are great at solving complex tasks but perform poorly at repetitive tasks whereas ML works great with bounded repetitive problems & fails with open problems. We see ML & a distributed workforce as two key phenomenon that would drastically change how work gets done in the future.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Target Batch: 2017-2019
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA – INR 4.8 LPA (Fixed + Variable Component)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation Period: 3 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial candidate with extremely strong analytical skills with high attention to detail to join our team. You will be part of the core founding team.
This requires a candidate who is extremely motivated, dedicated, and passionate about entrepreneurship. It’s a high-growth opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup!
- Hire, train and manage contractors (remote worker-partners) in the US
- Manage multiple client outreach campaigns for US clients, on our platform
- Accurately respond to customer inquiries through our instant messaging software
- End to end Metrics tracking and live system monitoring for all projects
- Liaise between client’s operations team and contractors to deliver SLAs
- Great written communication skills: Priority number one. Being able to communicate effectively in a fast-paced, written medium is a must.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Must have experience of handling foreign (preferably US based) clientele (relevant experience in US tele-calling BPO is a plus)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills - a working experience of Microsoft Excel
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and planning
- Phone Screen
- Face to Face
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 2 Years
3.6 - 4.8 LPA