Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About ZoloStays Property Solutions Pvt. Ltd. :
When you go out looking for accommodation, there are so many choices and it’s tedious to find a right property. Zolo maintains high quality and is accountable to maintain standards for all the properties under it’s brand.
Website : http://www.zolostays.com/
Educational Qualification : B Tech, MBA
Desired Experience : 1 to 2 years
Job Location : Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
Salary Offered : 2.5 - 5 LPA
Training Period : 3 - 6 Months
Job Description & Skill Set Required :
First things first: As the title suggest, the role is about managing field people and which in turn means that the person would have to spend majority of the time on the field. If you are not comfortable with this fact and looking for a role to which justice can be done by sitting in the office – it\'s not the role. Responsibility & Decision Making: The person would be thrust with a great responsibility of building a team to keep the foundation of the company solid. He / She would have to maintain audit of the properties for the quality standards of Zolo and take remedial action in case of any non-adherence of quality parameters. Given that we are a young organisation, we don\'t have a manual for everything – thus, the person should be comfortable with large responsibility and should be able to make independent decisions based on situations. Past Experience & Drive: We are not that held up on past field experience, although it\'s certainly a plus. But, what we would be looking is the drive and hunger to be successful and achieve something big in life.
- Monitor key metrics and develop operational strategies for growth.
- Suggest skill development programs for Branch Operations Managers.
- Provide guidance and support to field office staffs.
- Plan and schedule appropriate training programs.
- Oversee HR related procedures for his / her reports such as recruitment, salary negotiation,
- promotions, transfers, etc.
- Ensure in compliance with the local labor laws.
- Collaborate with finance team to determine salary hike, allowances, payments, etc.
- Streamline all field office operational, functional and administrative systems based on local laws
- and regulations.
- Address all issues and concerns relating to the field office operations.
- Develop operational policies and procedures for maximizing sales and profitability.
- Monitor and manage filed office expenses within assigned budget.
Interview Process :
- 3 Round F2F
- Job Responsibilities: Operation Manager
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MBA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: Real Estate/Infrastructure/Construction