Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
At Indikart.com, we aim to extend the experience of e-tail to new and old users alike. Hence, the online shopping portal not only connects you with the leading brands under one roof, but also guarantees you an unmatched browsing experience, fast shipping and world-class customer service. A one-stop shop for jaw dropping deals, Indikart.com has a colossal product range for your daily needs, including mobiles, mobiles & tablets accessories,women apparels, jewellery, men apparels, footwears, handicrafts, sports & fitness, kitchen utensils, home appliances, home decor & furnishings, healthy & beauty products, gifting items, and stationary.
Salary: INR 2.4 to 3.6 LPA
Desired Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description :
The ideal candidate must be a go getter and a team player filled with energy and enthusiasm to fulfill our ever growing list of orders. One who can co-ordinate and negotiate with our logistics partners and constantly thrive towards meeting our delivery and dispatch targets. Warehouse and inventory management are of course vital parts of this role.
• Take ownership to Dispatch and Deliver the orders as received from the customers
• Train, motivate and educate the team members on various operational matters, and product information to guide them towards successful outcomes and attainment of business objectives
• Adhere to Delivery and Dispatch SLAs and execute smooth fulfillment of orders by coordinating with logistics partners
• Ensure product availability by managing the supply chain and warehouse
• Support customer care department to solve issues and grievances from customers
• Identify and understand the process gaps and thereby suggest improvements to re-engineer the process to enhance- efficiency, productivity and service quality
• Responsible for daily report analysis and generating weekly and monthly reports.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of team, with self-discipline to manage time and cope with tedious work schedule
• Broad understanding of products & industry trends
• Ability to take on leadership role and successfully spearhead dynamic initiatives
• Confident communicator, public speaker and presenter
• Outstanding management skills with strong experience leading and motivating teams of more than 10 people through periods of growth
- Face to face interview
- Job Responsibilities: Operation Manager
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT