About The Company:
SIB Infotech is a professionally managed full service web design & development company in Mumbai, India. Since 2005 we have been helping businesses in India, USA, UK, Canada, Australia & world over to adapt and grow in an ever changing online world by offering fully functional mobile friendly responsive, cheap Website Designing, Web Development, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Online Reputation Management (ORM), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Internet Marketing Services, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO). Custom Website Design, E-commerce Websites, UI/UX Designing, Multimedia & Graphics, Mobile Application Development, & Website Maintenance to organizations of all sizes from start-ups, MNC ’s to Fortune 500 companies. We are a young creative web development and digital marketing agency for any business - anywhere to promote their business online and engage users with brands and convert them to customers and experience an overall impr vement in client base.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The Project Executive is responsible for the part of the workplace management team that directly manages short- and long-term projects.
- Project Executives are typically responsible for developing strategic program and project goals and monitoring program and project performance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- The candidate will be responsible for the whole project delivery.
- Candidate needs to develop project strategies
- Monitor current projects and coordinates all team members involved to keep work flow on track.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings for that he/she can prepare necessary presentation materials.
- The candidate needs to determine project changes.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Need to be ensure that project deadlines are met as well as needs to ensure quality of the delivery with the help of provided resources.
- The candidate need to Co - ordinate with team leader about projects reviews.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective. Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products.
- Any degree with relevant experience
- Excellent Communication Skills(Oral & Written)
- Having Knowledge of Current technologies
- Having Knowledge of CMS and web technologies
- To be very good with Numbers and metrics.
- Experience with basic analytical tools
- Experience in MIS
- Exposure to deeper tools of Excel is a plus.
- Telephonic Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA