About Mark & Move :
We intend to be an aggregator of verified truck transports which will provide reliable & quality service to customers. We will connect them through our bidding platform, which will provide the most competitive price to our customers.
On our platform people who want to transport their goods can place their orders and our verified transporters can reverse bid on these orders. Finally, the customer can choose the transporters from the lowest three bids along with their rating and offered facilities (labour). We charge a nominal service fee on every trip. Additionally, we would also be using these trucks to uniquely brand and advertise companies and their products, at discounted prices for our regular customers and at very affordable prices for others companies. Through us transporters will gets more volume of work at their bid price and drastically minimize their idle time with continuous additional income from advertisement.
Website : www.markandmove.com
Educational Qualification : MBA
Job Location : New Delhi
Desired Experience : Freshers
*Only Male candidates shall apply.
Training Period : 3 months
Salary Offered : INR 10K to INR 20K (Performace based)
Job Description :
- Fleet Acquisition and Retention : Build and nurture strategic partnerships with external vendors and stakeholders for seamless fulfillment & delivery experience
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the processes are met. Identify causes for non-achievement of SLAs, develop action plans, implement changes and review
- Manage day to day operations
- Own key operations & customer metrics
- Detail out a scalable strategy & roadmap for the operations function
- Work with business & technology teams to build a scalable operations function
Skill Set Required :
- Always focused on doing what's right for the business. High energy, passion and high level of enthusiasm. Create an environment where others want to follow
- Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion
- Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to grow the business.
Interview Process :
- Telephonic Round
- Personal Interview
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA