About The Company:
HOME AND FACILITY MANAGEMENT is a service based solutions venture, we develop services to solve end user problems. We have introduced annual maintenance plans for facilities that automate service tasks for the end user, the annual maintenance plans and on demand services make maintenance a breeze for anyone and anywhere. Our goal is to provide home and facility owners with comfort and peace of mind knowing that their home and facilities are being well cared for by professionals solely dedicated to maintenance as a core competence. We aim to change the services industry by using immersive technology and curating the right talent for services to be scalable, efficient and reliable.
Salary: INR 2 LPA To INR 4 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Target Batch Passouts: 2014-2016
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc/B.Com/M.B.A
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0 -2 Years
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 10 May 2017
Job Description :-
- We are looking for a Manager of City Operations. Requiring proven leadership skills and guts - you will be responsible for end-to-end processes for supplier on-boarding and relationship management, customer request handling, sales force hiring etc. Come crack the code to help MaintenanceHouse dominate another city!
Roles and responsibilities
- As MaintenanceHouse targets a new turf, the Manager for City Operations will be responsible for developing and growth of the business in one of the major cities in India. You are literally rolling out a new service platform in your local metropolis – sounds exciting?
- Work with our headquarters to launch MaintenanceHouse in your city
- Understanding the category in depth, and how customers hire in the same
- Manage deployment and quality of technical teams.
- Technical team and vendor on-boarding, training and quality control
- Manage relationships with existing teams, vendors and consumers
- Represent MaintenanceHouse at local events and with local PR
- Manage local regulatory concerns
- Creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns
- Communicate product/process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering/marketing to deliver on them
- Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices
- Working with the product team to create a great user experience for that category
- Working with the marketing team to generate customer requests in that category
- Continue to grow revenues and onboard customers!!!
- Strong analytical skills and a data driven decision making mentality
- Demonstrated leadership of teams and projects – Ability to influence and lead both internal teams and our service professionals
- Hustle and get things done attitude
- Super organized and a logical thinker
- Entrepreneurial DNA
- Experience of working in a startup, or operations in FMCG/E-Commerce/Marketplaces or services is a plus.
Compensation and perks
- Market competitive salary + ESOP’s, based on fit and profile
- Opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- Making a difference: Impact the lives of our customers and the hundreds of thousands of service entrepreneurs we will partner with
- Technical Round
- Managment Round
0 - 3 Years
2 - 4 LPA