About The Company:
ITIO is a Custom Web and Mobile App Development Company. We are a team of domestic and international skilled developers who have broad knowledge in a wide range of technologies and frameworks for the web and app designing and development. Such as Web Designing through several designing aspects like Photoshop. HTML, CSS, Bootstrap. Angular, and Web Development, E-commerce Web Development, Android App Development, iOS App Development, Xamarin Development, Hybrid App Development, Digital Marketing to enhance the brand identity and much more. Likewise, here we also believe to develop tailored software by understanding the need of our clients business. As a leading web development organization, with our hard work, dedication, curiosity, and willingness to adopt each latest trends of the technical world, today we have successfully established our offices in the different locations of the globe, which includes, Tampa and Florida in US locations and Indore and Haryana in Indian Locations.
Job Location: Ghaziabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: BCA/BBA/MBA/MCA
Target Batch: 2020-2021
Salary: INR 3 LPA + performance Incentives (for sales) + (Depending on the candidate’s performance in the interviewand company’s discretion)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solutions.
- Manages day to day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as business analysis, vendor, and risk management.
- Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
Skill Set Required:
- Planning, Excellent Communication,Time Management,Problem Solving,Active Listening.
Working Days: 6 days working(Day shift only)
- Face to face Interview
- HR Interview
BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA