About Nutri Herbs :
The market is full of various weight loss supplements and fad diet plans that claim to help you get fit. However, while most of these diet plans are tough to follow and make you weak, the supplements are full of chemicals and artificial fillers that can damage your body in more ways than you can imagine. These products don't really work as well as they promise and this leaves customers frustrated and unsatisfied. Nutriherbs (COSMO SOLUTIONS PVT LTD) believes that natural remedies work best. This is what motivated the founders of the company to come up with a solution that is both effective and natural. After years of research, Nutriherbs finally launched their first ever weight loss solution which is natural, effective, and has no known side effects. Green Coffee Extract - The internet is full of reports that tell you how good this product is. Dr. Oz too states that it is one of the most effective weigh loss solutions available in the market today. However, what most people don't know is that the only way this extract works is if it's provided in the right dosage. Nutriherbs might not be one of the first companies to launch this product, but it's definitely the best. After checking various products, combinations and doses, Nutriherbs brings to you the perfect solution to help you lose weight and keep it off - Nutriherbs Green Coffee Extract.
Website : http://nutriherbs.in/
Educational Qualification : B.Tech, BBA/MBA, BCA/MCA, BA/MA, B.Com./M.Com., B.Sc./M.Sc.
Desired Experience : 6 months - 1 year
Salary Offered : INR 1.44 LPA to INR 1.80 LPA
Job Location : Okhla Phase-1, Delhi
* Female Candidates will be preferred.
Bond : No
Job Description :
• Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
• Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at prospective customer and regular follow
• Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with potential customers
• Work closely with the team to achieve sales objectives
• Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
• Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas.
• Work directly with customers via PRI systems, telephone and email to describe products and/or services in order to persuade potential and current customers to purchase new products.
• Educates customers on product, explains pricing and answers questions from customers building value in the customer relationship.
• Identifies customer issues and provides appropriate solutions via up sell of additional products and or services and obtains customer commitment and facilitates delivery of product.
• Meeting targets on time Meet departmental sales goals and generate revenue
Skill Set Required:
• Excellent Communication
• Problem solving
• Convincing Power
• Language known: Kannada, Malayalam, Hindi, English
Interview Process :
- Face to Face Round
- HR Round
Online Sales Executive
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M. Pharm, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), MBA, MCA
0.5 - 1 Years
1.44 - 1.8 LPA